# Microsoft Azure
This is a collection of handy links for Microsoft Azure.
# Azure Resource Manager
ARM Template - Resource Reference - This is really handy for figuring out what data you can get/set on a resource, and which version of the resource manager API you need for a given resource.
ARM Template - Functions Reference - This documentation provides all the functions you have access to in an ARM template.
# Microsoft Forums
# Azure SDK Links
- Azure SDK Website: aka.ms/azsdk
- Azure SDK Intro (3 minute video): aka.ms/azsdk/intro
- Azure SDK Intro Deck (PowerPoint deck): aka.ms/azsdk/intro/deck
- Azure SDK Releases: aka.ms/azsdk/releases
- Azure SDK Blog: aka.ms/azsdk/blog
- Azure SDK Twitter: twitter.com/AzureSDK
- Azure SDK Design Guidelines: aka.ms/azsdk/guide
- Azure SDKs & Tools: azure.microsoft.com/downloads
- Azure SDK Central Repository: github.com/azure/azure-sdk
- Azure SDK for .NET: github.com/azure/azure-sdk-for-net
- Azure SDK for Java: github.com/azure/azure-sdk-for-java
- Azure SDK for Python: github.com/azure/azure-sdk-for-python
- Azure SDK for Android: github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-android
- Azure SDK for iOS: github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-ios
- Azure SDK for Go: github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-go
- Azure SDK for C: github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-c
- Azure SDK for C++: github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-cpp
# RSS Feeds
- Azure SDK Blog: devblogs.microsoft.com/azure-sdk/feed/
I'll be doing the AZ-304 next (near the end of October, 2020). It's all the same training material as AZ-303, though.